2012년 2월 14일 화요일

Hadoop: Ozzie configuration

When I configured oozie, I repeatedly stuck with an error. 
That was: 

$ oozie admin --oozie http://localhost:11000/oozie -status
Error: AUTHENTICATION : Could not authenticate, Authentication failed, status: 404, message: Not found


I thought this was in association with kerberos authentication. Hadoop makes stronger its security by using kereros. 


I nearly two weeks for this. You can go to link of the history to solve this problem. 


I mainly followed this to configure oozie.



As a reference, I added my modified properties in oozie-html.xml 
1) oozie.service.HadoopAccessorService.kerberos.enabled: false 
2) oozie.authentication.type: kerberos : simple 


Other properties are default values. 


If you got an error the same with me, (Error: AUTHENTICATION : Could not authenticate, Authentication failed, status: 404, message: Not found) you should read /var/log/oozie/oozie.log first.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기