When I lauched Server Manager yesterday, I got an error no. 0x800706BE and It didn't view Role. There are installed Windows 2008 R2 and Operatioin Managers 2007 R2.
After many times of searching on google.
I found the web site which contains best answer.
As follwoing this link
1) Download & Install System Update Readiness Tool
2) The System Update Readiness Tool creates a log file with any issues the tool found or fixed.
3) Open the file at "c:\windows\logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log" and look into a KB number realated the issue and download that KB from MS website.
4) Rename the downloaded KB file (.msu -> .cab) & Unpack
5) copy that file to the path "c:\windows\servicing\packages"